Sunday 30 June 2013

Seaweed Organics

I stumbled accross Seaweed Organics on twitter and began to chat to Elspeth about my skin concerns. I read up on the brand and their philosophy intruiged me. They only use ingrediants that, they believe are best from the sea and the land. A key ingrediant in all of their products is Seaweed, Seaweed contains excellent vitamins and minerals. I had no idea this was the case, what I did know is that I knew I wanted to try this brand.



Powdered Seaweed Face Mask
I love different products and this certainly is very different. The mixture allows you to make your own face mask by adding Rose Water or a simple cream. I cannot wait to try this out, what a brilliant idea, I can see this being a very popular product.




Restoring Facial Oil
The first ingrediant that caught my eye was Rosehip Oil. I have read lots of good things about Rosehip oil, it has excellent healing properties and has been known to help with scars and breakouts. The information for this oil has totally blown me away. I have been using this oil as part of my evening routine, after my first use I noticed my skin looked less red the next morning.




The oil feels nice on my skin, I use around 5-6 drops and that covers from my face down to my chest area. I like to massge my skin for a while to ensure the oil penertrates deep into my skin layers.


 
 
I have throughly enjoyed using the oil, and will be trying out the mask over the weekend. I cannot wait to try more from the brand, I have heard great things about this brand from my friends.
 
 
Jen x

2 comments:

  1. Love the sound of these products, I am a big fan of seaweed x

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap