Monday 1 July 2013

Lush #Amandopondo

Recently I received a lovely selection of products from Lush to review. If you have read my blog before, you would now I love Lush and spend far too much money each week in my local store!

I've just run myself a bath, I always use a Lush bath bar or bomb. Today I'm trying Amandopondo bath bar* for the first time. How pretty is it, I love the Rose detail and I must add the scent is beautiful.





On first impressions I think I will be able to get 3 baths from this cute little bath bar. I always break them up, to try and get my pennies worth! 

The bar smells quite lemony, but once added to the bath water I can smell aromas of Rose and Orange. The water feel soft and inviting, I'm off for a soak now. To enjoy this wonderful bath treat.


Jen x
 
*Complementary
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I do love this and I always saw them in half to get more for my money xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap