Saturday 29 June 2013

Swap with Paris

I am sooo sooo very excited about this post, The lovely Kat  sent a tweet out a few weeks ago asking if any bloggers would like to register with her to participate in a swap. I quickly sent my details over. Kat sent me an email a day or 2 later with Paris's details. We proceeded to email each other with our likes and a budget, then the exciting part came, the SHOPPING. My beautiful box arrived a few days ago, just look at how pretty it is. It took all my will power not to open the box before the pictures! I only just managed it guys, here goes.......





So whats in the box???? Eeeeekkkkkkkkk, soooooo exciting................. Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk



Thank you so much Paris, you have made me a beautiful box, so well thought out. I love how you have covered the box in a lovely paper, its super pretty, I will keep it out on my dresser. Heres a list everything that's in the box:-

Rimmel Salon Pro #313 Cocktail Passion
Maybeline The Eraser Eye #Light
Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm 15ml
MUA Undress Me Too Pallette
Maybeline Colorsensational Lipstick #422 Coral Tonic
Apicare Manuka Honey Lip Butter #Pomegranate
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Sample
John Frieda Everlasting Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner samples



 
 
Its so funny as there are a few items in the box that was on my list to get!! Wow Paris, I am so happy with everything. You are very thoughtful and kind, thank you again. I cannot wait to try them all, especially the Rimmel Polish Salon Pro #313 Cocktail passion, Maybeline Eraser #light (my shade) and the Maybeline lipstick #422 Coral Tonic. The colour of the lippie is amazing!! It will match the nail polish so well and as you said in your cute note, will get me ready for summer.
 
I have thoroughly enjoyed doing this swap, I want to do more now! I really want to arrange a swap with someone in USA, if you are reading this and want to arrange a swap please get in touch to discuss.
 
 
 
Jen x
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap