Tuesday 23 July 2013

Ooh la la naked coco de mer

I am always on the look out for more natural products that don't contain SLS and Parabens, I find they are extremely hard to come by in your normal everyday stores. I don't understand why Boots and Superdrug don't carry more of these products?

I noticed Ooh la la naked coco de mer in my local Boots but there was limited choice/range to choose from. I do like the scent if this one, its quite sweet, but nice. The formula is thick,creamy and lathers up well with the use of a bath puff. My skin felt amazing after use, so nourished and smooth.

Ooh la la Naked range is 97% natural and has worked wonders on my sons sensitive skin, he has experienced no reaction or itching.


 
 Hace you trtied this brand before? I really want to try more, but where carries a good range? Please help.
 
 
 
 
Jen x

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this brand before, it sounds really nice! Boots probably don't stock many natural and organic products because they want to promote their own 'organic' products that aren't so organic! How much was this? x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap