Thursday 28 March 2013

Eyes to kill

Today I wanted to share with you my Giorgio Armani Eyes To KilI, I was introduced to this range whilst stocking up on my everyday go to work lipstick. I have quite a collection of Giorgio Armani lipsticks. This eyeshadow is so different to anything I've ever tried before, some may compare this to the loreal Infaillble, in my opinion they are not.



I have number 14, which is difficult to describe the exact colour. I can see golds, greens, bronzes and browns all in is little pot of magic. I'm looking down at my hand that I've swatched for purpose of this blog post, oh my it's so pretty. I now want to reapply my make up! What am I like........ A make up lover that's what.




I like the packaging, it's encased in glass, this makes it feel all so much more luxurious than your usual packagings. Inside sits a plastic disc to prevent drying and loss of the product. The eyeshadow is quite damp to the touch, not dry at all. It's immensely pigmented so go easy on application you only need a teeny tiny amount to work with. I apply with a flat brush and then blend out with a fluffy brush. It blend so well, really nice to work with.



Below is an example of how it applies, on the left is 1 swipe, on the right there is 2, you can see how truly beautiful it is. I've achieved so many looks with this gem, I don't tend to wear heavy make up, but I have with this as its not too much. I have blonde hair and blue eyes and believe me this makes my eyes pop, or so they say.



I brought this from Selfridges for around the £26 mark. There are so many other colours to chose from I will certainly adding to my make up collection. I've had this for over 8 months and its as good now as when I first purchased. So although its pricey it's defiantly worth it.


Have you sen these before? Have you got any other colours? I would love to hear from you.



Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap