Friday 6 September 2013

Sinfulcolors #Social Ladder

Sometimes all I want is a gentle pastel shade on my nails, and I have found the perfect polish for that. I have been rather happy with all the Sinfulcolors Nail Polishes I have purchased over the past few weeks, and all for the grand total of £1.99! I have extremely expensive, high end polishes that don't wear as well as this brand, happy days. Well done to Boot's for stocking this fab USA brand.


I remember the 1990's being a teenager, my friends and I all wearing the same Number 17 polish just like this one, a gentle pastel pink with a hint of a blue duo chrome shimmer running through. Oh those were the days, in the 90's!! I don't think the same can be said about the outfits, lol. Kickers, jodhpurs and denim shirts!! I can still remember, those were the days.

 
Again the picture could not capture the beautiful depth to the shade, oh I really need to invest in a good quality camera. I have only the use of my beloved I Phone at the moment. Maybe one day, but for now you will have to take my word for it, this polish is super pretty.
 
 
 
 
Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap