Wednesday 28 August 2013

Samples #6

How I wished these products were all full sized!! Lol, a girl can dream right? Well I am happy to have the samples, I love samples and really enjoy selecting items to try for the purpose of this post. What a great way to find new, fabulous products. This month has some beautiful products I have wanted to try for a long time, I am super excited.



Creme De La Mer
I have the light cream and thick cream here, they are really different in consistency, so lets see how I get on with them. They feel and smell amazing!!!! I feel all posh trying these out as this is a product I would never be able to purchase in the full size.


 



Ginvera Marvel Gel
I have tried this once before and absolutely love it. You must give this a go, its a brilliant experience and actually apart from my beloved Sisley Buffing Cream, there is nothing quite like this. I love the results this provides, it literally rubs away all my dead skin and what ever else is left my on skin. Its very satisfying.

Biotherma Aquasource Deep Serum
I am new to this brand and have never tried anything before, so lets see how I get on.....

Avene Cleanance Gel
I have tried a small sample of this before, but had not got around to getting a full sized one. I am happy to try this again. My skin is really breaking out again, so lets see if this will help?



Pai Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream
This was left over from a sample set I brought some months ago, I will use this sample on my neck area as it doesn't meet my facial skins needs.

Origins Modern Friction
Oh how I love this product, its just sooo expensive to purchase the full sized tube, maybe one day I will do. I have been lucky enough to try a few samples over the years, and until recently I had been using this completely the wrong way! I now know what I am doing, the results are amazing.

Chanel CC Cream
So I finally got a proper sample!!! Did you see the picture I posted with the pathetic sample I received when I made a large purchase from Chanel's new collection?? I made a visit to another counter and purchased a couple more items from the new collection (post to follow) and the sales assistant was just so sweet and gave me a full sample.



WEI
I cannot wait to try this sample, I can feel eye pads inside the sachet, I will be reporting back as soon as I have tried them.

Bumble and Bumble Thickening shampoo and conditioner
Love the brand but never tried a shampoo or conditioner in this range.

Shu uemura cleansing oil
I am sooo excited to try this, my lovely friend Megan sent me this sample in my swap parcel. I have wanted to try this oil for so long.




More samples from Megan, I cannot wait to try these out. I have just finished a Agent Provocateur perfume and really enjoyed wearing it. It was brought as a gift for me and I loved the smell. I have 4 more new ones to try now!! Yippee.


 
 
I love reading these kind of posts so if you have one please send me the link, I cannot wait to get started on these. Oh and just wait to see whats in my empties post, I am not due to prepare it yet and the bag is literally over flowing, so I may have to publish it earlier, its amazing how many products I am getting through, I feel happy about this, I used to have so many half products all over the place.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jen x

1 comment:

  1. I love Creme de la mer products! I'm trying the hand cream at the moment and it's fab! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap