Saturday 27 July 2013

Ecotools Essential Eye Set

I have purchased several items from Ecotools and always been rather happy with each purchase. I noticed this little set whilst getting my weekly groceries at Asda. I have been looking for items I need for my holiday, I thought this set would be great for travel, and £9.50 for 5 mini brushes and a zip pouch how could I resist?



I like the little pouch that carries the brushes, one side is waterproof and will keep my larger make up bag clean. Its also the perfect size to fit more of my travel sized brushes in.


There is a brush for every use here, they feel so soft on my skin. My favourite brush has to be the larger placing brush, first on the Left. Its looks like it will be good when I want to apply one shade all over my eyelid. The middle brush will be fab for applying a crease colour.

 
 
I am yet to try this set but I can say the brushes feel soft and blend colour easily on my hand. I highly recommend this brand if you are looking for a drug store brand, they are so cheap, but work so well. I will say they are a lot cheaper to purchase in Asda then Boots for instance.
 
 
 
 
Jen x

3 comments:

  1. Have always wondered what the ecotools brushes were like x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always looked at these in boots and never purchased them, they look really soft so maybe I should get some. They set is such a good price, you would pay that ( and maybe more) for one brush!
    LouLovesbeauty
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great purchase this is, I will be looking out for these xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap