Tuesday 25 June 2013

Selfridges Festival Beauty Box

I am so excited about this little box, I can't believe I actually got one! I had my details on standby for when the box was released. As soon as the email hit my inbox, I clicked buy! As quickly as that! It took a few days for delivery and now it's mine. I think it's a fab but, £25.00 and p&p, the overall value is estimated at over £110.00.






Illamasqua Liquid Metal #Surge £17.50


 
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner #Navy Blue £10.00


Topshop Lip Crayon #Powder Room £8.00


Sol Janeiro Coconut Water Cooling Mist 150ml £17.00


Violet Lips #The Warm Rainbow x3 £9.45


Bareminerals Lipcolor #Moxie £15.00


Chubby Glitter Stick #Hottest Pink £8.00


Colorsmash Hair Shadow #Je Ne Sais Quoi (pink) £12.00


Cowshed Cow Slip Hand Gel £8.00


Hand &Face Wipes £2???


Azature Nail Lacquer #Champagne £17.00



What a fabulous beauty box! The contents are varied, I feel there is something for everyone in here. I cannot wait to paint my nails! The polish has real diamonds inside!!! I remember Selfridges had another version for sale at Christmas that had 267 carats of diamonds in and retailed for £160,000.00 I could not believe my eyes! Kelly Osbourne was reported to had rocked it over the Christmas period. My next 2 picks must be the Illamasqua Cream pigment and the new offering from Bareminerals Lipcolor Moxie. Both are beautiful and the type of shade I'm naturally attracted to. The rest of the bits I'm looking forward to having a play with, find out what they are! I'm not sure the hair shadow is for me? I applied a little to the back if my hand and it's simply stunning. Would you dare try on the face? I'm worried it will stain me forever! I hope some of you were able to get your hands if this glorious beauty box. I have to say Selfridges did good this time, lets hope another box follows soon.


Jen x 

3 comments:

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap