Saturday 1 June 2013

Lavera Rose Garden Body Oil

You may recognise Lavera Rose Garden Body Oil from a recent post, a dear friend of mine Sandra sent me a beautiful box of beauty items and this was part of it. I had to give this winning product a blog post of its own.




I love everything about this oil, its rose scented and the packaging pink. Both are my favourite things!




Lavera have come up trumps with the bottle, its glass and looks so luxurious. The glass is frosted and looks so pretty on my dressing table.



 

The oil smells heavenly, heavily scented with roses. The aroma of roses linger on my skin for hours afterwards. I have applied the oil in different ways, I have used after my bath and covered my body, I have used as a massage oil (perfect for this) and I have rubbed a little into my dry patches and cuticles. I would say this oil can be used in multiple ways, the results are just brilliant.



I wanted to show you how easily the oil sinks into your skin. I think some people are worried oil can leave you wet and well oily! This is not the case with this oil, It just melts into my skin, leaving me soooo soft and smooth. I have no dry areas after using this oil just beautiful, unbelievable soft and smooth skin.




Lavera has used some amazing ingredients in this oil they include;- Wild
Rose, Jojoba, Olive and Almond oils which are all certified organic.

 
 
I am so thankful Sandra kindly sent me this product, I had not tried this before, in fact I had not used body oils at all. It has totally opened my eyes to how body oils can improve your skin appearance and smoothness. I will certainly be purchasing another bottle as soon as I have used up this one.
 
 
You can find Sandra's blog at bbalm.blogspot.co.uk Sandra's blog is one of my favourite blog. Please go check her out, she writes lovely posts about beauty products.
 
 
 
Jen x

6 comments:

  1. So glad you like it! And thanks for the mention :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love body oils, but haven't tried this one, sounds gorgeous though :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet this does smell really lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds lovely. i love rose scented products. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, I came across your blog this morning and I love it! I love rose scents I have an amazing rose scented bubble bath at the moment! xx

    www.beautyeverafter.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello jen,

    Loving rose scents too:-) so delicate...especially when the fragrance has a natural origin.
    I wrote a post about rose water :-)
    http://mademoisellenature.blogspot.nl/2013/04/wy-i-love-rose-flower-water.html
    Have a great eve!
    mlle nature

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap