Wednesday 1 May 2013

Davines Authentic Moisturising Balm


Whilst looking through my beauty draws , I came across this product. I received this a long time ago in a beauty box. At the time I had no idea how or what to use it for. So in the draw it went and forgotten about.

Since that time I have fallen head over heels in love with Balms, any balms in fact. I love them all, I felt excited when read the information for this product, its a balm!!! Another reason to love this product is its Organic and contains 98% natural ingredients. Yippee.




Davines is a multi use balm, it can be used on hair as a conditioner, on your face as a cleanser or to wash with as a balm wash. Its is very moisturising where ever you care to use it. you can even use this to remove your make up. The balm is made with lovely ingredients like :-  Safflower Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil and Shea Butter. I can tell you it smells nice, a little herbal, a fresh smelling product. With no SLS, SLES, Sulphates, Parabens, Silicons< PEG and Ethoxylatres. No nasties to be found here.


 

As you can see the product is white and creamy, its not oily like some balms can be. I like to use it as a cleanser/face mask  it smooths over my skin lovely. I massage into my skin and leave on for a few minutes, I leave it to absorb into my skin like a face mask. The product sinks into my skin, as my skin is dehydrated it really penetrates. I can tell a difference after use.


 
I am glad I looked through my stock, I now do not want this to end, so I am using this sparingly. Its a nice addition to my skin care collection.
 
 
Davines Authentic Moisturizing Balm for Face, Hair and Body 150ml £17.55
 
Jen x


5 comments:

  1. That looks lovely, I don't know if I could afford it though :(

    willowsworld92.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging on that alone makes me want to run out and buy it.!! I've never heard of this before. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Love Laura xx A Scottish Lass

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds lovely and the tube is so sweet xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like another gorgeous product Jen, balms are great items so many uses! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to try this on your hair as conditioner if you haven't already. It's amazing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap