Sunday 28 April 2013

Ysl Rouge Volupte #26

Ive said it before, and I will say it again! This is the most beautiful lipstick case's I have ever seen. I think its just so pretty, I like how YSL change the coloured centre part to show what shade the lipstick is. This was a gift from my sister, she has excellent taste. I love nothing more than pulling this little gem out of my bag and applying to my lips. It provides me with a subtle cover of peachyness.

YSL Rouge Volupte #26 is a firm favourite of mine, its another peachy pink offering. This time a very creamy in formula.




The photo looks different than it does in real life, it looks way darker in this picture, its actually a pastel peachy pink in real life. Its the perfect shade that goes with most looks.




The texture is very creamy, it looks fantastic on the lips, due to the creaminess it does not last long. I would say 2 hours max. But this has not put me off buying more from their collection. They are so nourishing and moisturising on my lips. Just a real luxury lipstick in every way.


 
 
I now own a few from this collection, and I have my eye on more. I have a few boots points toting up, so I may spend them on another ..........?
 
 
 
Jen x

1 comment:

  1. I love the cases on these, so pretty xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap