Wednesday 10 April 2013

Sisley Buffing Cream


last summer I watched Lisa Eldridges 'My Beauty Regime on Long Haul Flights' video. I felt instantly intrigued by this video as I was also going on a summer holiday. I quickly took out my note book and started to jot down what I wanted to look at.The first thing that caught my eye was the brand Sisley, I had noticed this brand before in Selfridges, but never actually taking a look at their counter. So on my  next visit shopping trip to selfridges this was high on my list to do. I spoke to the sales assistant, who introduced the brand to me, may I add she was really nice and approachable. I feel sometimes when I look at more high ends brands I sometimes dont feel comfortable, on this occassion this was not thew case. I was sent away with several samples to try. I must add the samples were rather large, I was able to get a few uses out of each one. This is when I fell in love.


Today I am going to talk about Sisleys Buffing Cream. This product is like no other I have tried before, its like a face mask and exfoliator in one. A brilliant idea, and one that you will see instant results from. The packaging is fab, its held inside a glass pot that seals tightly. No risk of the product becoming dry.



Inside the pot you have a plastic lid, and you are provided with a plastic spatuala to swoop the correct amount of product out. The formula can seperate due to standing, so I take the spatula and give it a good stir. The product is quite wet with a fine grain. I must add the smell is heavenly. It smells amazing. As soon as I remove the lid the beautiful aroma fills the room.


I take some of the Buffing Cream and apply to my cleansed face that I gently dried, I use small ciruclar movements concentrating on my main areas of concern ( T Zone). Once I have applied to my face, I leave it to dry for a good 10-15 minutes. It does not make my skin feel tight like some drying face products can. Once its dry I postion myself over the sink and begin to use a rolling technique to remove . The effect is absolutley amazing, it removes any impurities, dead skin cells and leaves my skin looking and feeling refined, its honestly unbelievable. I wipe away any left over product with a wet muslim cloth. I am left with bright, smooth skin that feels young again. Its like the top layer of dead skin has been removed to reveal the new skin undernealth. All subsequent skincare applied is enhanced, it is absorbed deep into my skin.

 
 
I use my Buffing Cream 1-2 times per week. The results are so good I have to stop myself using it everyday! Sisley Buffing Cream is suitable for all skin types. This product is on the pricy side at £51.00, but after trying the sample provided I instantly seen outstanding results and I had to purchase. I did buy a few other bits that I will write about in the coming weeks.
 
 
Sisley Buffing Cream £51.00 can be purchased from Selfridges.
 
 
 
Jen x

3 comments:

  1. I knew I shouldn't read this, but I couldn't resist, and sure enough, now I want it. Sisley make such amazing skincare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would love it, it's nice to use. Hope you get to try it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds lovely! I love the sisley face masks x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap