Friday 22 March 2013

New Revlon Lipbutters

Yesterday launched the new colours for Revlons Lip butters. I chose 2 from the collection 'Juicy Papaya' which is a sheer peachy pink colour and 'Wild Watermelon' this is still sheer and as it's name suggests its a true Watermelon shade.

I have noticed for some time, this range had already been launched in America. I have been lusting over my American friends recent blog posts and you tube videos. They always get the new launches before us!



I like how easy they apply and the colour range is good. I have quite a collection of lip butters now.



The colours I chose will be great for spring/summer time. I'm wearing Juicy Papaya today even though its snowing! I have provided a little swatch for you. Don't you think they look amazing? I hear we will have some more new shades arriving soon, Fig and Red Velvet, these will be another purchase from me.



I brought mine from boots for £7.99 each, they currently have an offer on make up, 3 for 2 on all brands. This makes me rather happy.

Have you picked any of the new range from Revlon? What is your must have lip butter?



Jen x

2 comments:

  1. They look lovely, might have to check them out :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must, there is more coming out soon, and sorbet that's a bright pinky colour xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap