Monday 27 May 2013

A box of beautiful from Chele xxx

My dear friend Chele sent me this box of goodies, Chele has a blog as well chelenic.blogspot.co.uk
 A long time ago I sent Chele a few bits to try and cheer her up. She had not been feeling her best, she is expecting twins, so you can only imagine what she is going through. I did not expect any back in return, it was a total surprise when this huge box arrived by my postie recently. Honestly the box weighed a tonne!! It must of cost a fortune to post. I happy literally thrilled with everything in this box, thank you so so much Chele.


 
 
I am super excited to try the well loved Bioderma, I seem to be the last one yet again to try a holy grail product. There are so many products, where do I begin?? Chele you have spoiled me, thank you so much.
 



Just look at these eye shadows, there is about every colour you could ever imagine here. I will be playing with these sets very soon. There are lots of my favourite shades, the naturals.




My first Elizabeth Arden eye shadows, My favourite shades are on the right. I hoping to have a night out soon to create a smoky look with the quad on the left.




Eeeekkkk how exciting Chanel Ironque to add to my Chanel collection, this is a rare and extremely sort after shade. Thank you Chele, and a beautiful everyday shade from Nails Inc.


 
 
There are so many lip products, lipsticks and glosses in about every colour you could ever imagine. 



Chele knows me very well, I absolutely love everything from Cath Kidston. just look at the cute little hand cream, its perfect for popping into my work handbag. It smells amazing just like a fresh bunch of roses. I love the shades of these Natural Collection lipsticks, a baby pink/nude and a dusky pink. They both provide a satin/matte finish.



Look at the samples Chele added to my box, I love trying new brands, look out for my thoughts soon. I love the Rose bracelet, its so pretty and the glass beads shine dark purple in the day light. The Balmi lip balm has already been claimed by my youngest son! He loves how it smells and of course its black so its cool. His teacher encourages his class to take water and lip balms into class to keep them hydrated and moisturised. My son has attached the balm to his school zip up.

 
 
I am over whelmed with what Chele sent me, I love everything, I will let you know how I get on with them as I go through them. This may take soon time! Thank you Chele,  for the beautiful box you have kindly sent me.
 
 
 
 
Jen x

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous box of goodies! Sure you'll have fun trying everything out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic box xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried Bioderma yet, so you're not last to the party! Sorry for all the comments! What a fantastic box x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap