Friday 2 August 2013

Latest In Beauty

I have a new beauty box to share with you today, my hubby treated me to the new Latest in Beauty box last week. This version is all about nails, an area I often neglect on myself,  I feel for £14.99 this box is well priced for the products you get. The offer of free P&P was too good to miss.




Here's what included in the box, Butter London polish, Nails inc minis, Bourjois polish remover, Essie nail wraps, l'occitane hand cream, rituals nail corrector pen and a nail file. I was most excited to try the Bourjois polish remover, I literally dipped my finger straight in to test!  I can report that it certainly works well. The second product I really wanted the box for is the Butter London polish, I love the shade its simply beautiful a soft nude shade.


 
 
I am really enjoying the Butter London polish, its truly the perfect shade for a manicure, I am in love. I now want to try more shades from this range, I had not realised its a natural brand did you??
 
 
 
 
Jen x

2 comments:

  1. Morning lovely! Great box, there is really no such thing as a completely natural nail polish, Butter London are free from some of the more controversial chemicals so are definitely a good choice! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great box. I love Butter London, totally in love with my Primrose Hill Picnic Colour xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap