Saturday 3 August 2013

Baby lips

How long have we been waiting for the fabulous Maybeline Baby Lips* to arrive here in the UK? I am super excited to say they will be available in store next Wednesday at Boots They are available to purchase online at the moment. If  I am completely honest I much prefer to look at products in person.

I have 5 of the 6 variations to review, there is another baby lips that's clear and has a minty scent.
  • Pink Punch (8Hr moisture with a hint of pink colour)
  • Intense Care (8Hr moisture with 20SPF clear)
  • Peach Kiss (8Hr moisture with a hint of peach colour)
  • Hydrate (8Hr moisture 20SPF clear)
  • Cherry me (8Hr moisture with a hint of red colour)


 
 
I am completely in love with Baby Lips, I carry them around in my handbag all the time. They are just amazing at providing a perfect wash of colour to my lips whilst keeping them sooo soft and moisturised. I am now counting down the months until we have the new offerings our USA friends are now enjoying. Have you seen the new Electro range for summer 2013??? Oh my, they look rather interesting, I would love to add a few to my collection.
 
 
 
 
Jen x

1 comment:

  1. My daughter was soooo pleased to pick some up today in Superdrug, she hasn't stopped talking about them for weeks!!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap