Wednesday 31 July 2013

Autograph M&S Pure Colour

I am lucky enough to have a M&S Beauty Hall in my local store, I love looking at all the amazing brands they have on offer. I watched one of my good friends Megan declaring her love for a M&S make up product, I have to admit, I have never taken the time to look at their make up before. I could of easily brough several products, I tried to be good and decided to pick up one item to see how I get on with it, I have since tried this product and I can say there are going to be many more purchases to follow.




The packaging is quite simple, black and sleek in its appearance. I like packaging like this as they stach easy in my Muji draws.




On first inspection it looks like you get a lot of product for your money although I could not find the actual weight anywhere. There are 18 shades to chose from all very wearable, neutral colours. The formula is so smooth, easy to blend and leaves a satin finish. I have found this product to be long wearing and has limited fall out on application.




I chose the shade Purple Rain, I have to be honest and say the name does not match the shade at all. This is more of a taupe with under tones of greige. I cannot see any hint of purple. I took a small amount of product of my blending brush and applied to my lower lid, they a took more product and concentrated on my crease area, I was able to achieve a lovely look with the one shadow, it looked like I had used two or more shadows!


 
 
 
Have you tried a make up product from M&S? I will be adding to my one eyeshadow in the very near future, have you any recommendadtions?
 
 
Jen x

1 comment:

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap