Sunday 14 July 2013

Samples #4

It feels like a while since a posted about a sample grab, for some reason I seem to get lots of samples, I have sooo many its ridiculous. I was trying my hardest to get through them, but more recently I have not. I hope grabbing these mix will get me back into using them up. There is a real mix here, some beautiful luxury brands and a few natural products to try, here goes..........




Viva La Juicy La Fleur
I love this scent, I own the full size bottle. This will be prefect for carry in my bag whilst at work.

Tom Ford Jonquille De Nuit
I had a chat with a fab guy yesterday on Tom Ford, I want to invest in a bottle, but I want to make sure its the right scent for me. Its a lot of money to spend for a perfume and I need to make sure its the one. I have a few to test out now.

Elie Saab Le Parfum
One of my all time fave perfumes, I love this scent and each time I wear it everyone asks me what it is. My full size bottle is nearly empty now (sad face).



Chanel Precision Sublimage Masque
This is an absolutely fortune to purchase, I am very excited to try this out. I have heard fabulous things about this mask.

Sisley Global Perfect
I love to try primers, I have combination skin that can become more oily as the day progresses. I cannot wait to try this little beauty out.

Givenchy Mister Radiant
I love the concept of this product, I took the tube out to the box to show you how unusual the formula is. There is tiny beads of bronzing shades that add a glow to your skin.

Nuxe Nuxellence Jeunesse Youth and Radiance Revealing Fluid
One of my all time favourite brands, this smells amazing. The sample size is brilliant this will last a while.


Dr Bronners Soap
  • Unscented baby mild pure castile soap
  • Shikakai soap
  • Rose castile soap
I use this soap to wash my make up brushes with mostly, I have run out of my usual Lavender one, so I am onto using up my samples.




Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
I tried this out yesterday, my skin felt amazing all smooth and ready for my base to be applied.

Ojon Rare Blend Oil
Again I tried this out yesterday, it felt more oily then I am used to, my hair felt lovely after use. I look forward to trying it today.

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream (light)
I am totally enjoying the whole BB cream thing at the moment. I cannot wait to try this offering.




Sisley Eye Contour Mask
I have heard this is very cooling around the eye especially this time of year, I may leave the sample in the fridge prior to use.

Guerlain Lingerie De Peau (03 Beige Naturel)
I also tried this yesterday, the shade was a little dark for me for the finish was nice.

Sisley Instant Perfect
This claims to minimise pores, this instantly caught my attention. I am in need of that help, I have horrendous pores and seem to be chasing the product that will make them disappear.




Neals Yard Remedies Facial Polish
A nice brand, I only wished the sample size was bigger, I doubt this will hold enough product.

ReVive Moisturising Renewal Cream
This is extremely expensive and sold in Space N K, I am intrigued to try it.

Neals Yard Remedies Refining Cleanser
As above, although I love the brand I should add.



Moa the green balm
I am using this as a lip balm, its lovely.

Eve Lom Eye Lift
Again a very costly brand. I would love to own something from the brand.

Origins Perfect World
Love the brand, I own lots form them. This feels nice, although I am confused to what skin type this is aimed at??? Do you know?


 
 
I feel quite excited about the selection I have picked. Have your tried any of these products? I would love to hear your thoughts.
 
 
Q:- My husband brought me a graduation present yesterday, I was wondering if you would be interested in a blog post? Or whats in my bag post? By the way its a Louis Vuitton Neverfull mm bag. If you are interested in that please leave me a comment.
 
Jen x

3 comments:

  1. You've got some lovely samples to use Jen - I want to come and raid your sample box ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see the bag!!! You have some fab samples here xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely you have some fabulous products to try! Have fun with them all! Jou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap