Tuesday 11 June 2013

Liz Earle Eyebright

I suffer from hay fever, in fact I have all year round allergies which is not fun. Over the years I have found certain things that help me control the symptoms and this little beauty is one of them. Liz Earle Eyebright is great for soothing my itchy, dry, sore eyes, I keep the bottle in my fridge to keep the liquid cool, wow this is soooo nice on my eyes. I also wear contact lenses, this can leave me with irritated, dried out eyes as well.



I take my Liz Earle Eyebright from the fridge and soak two cotton pads. I gently place them over my freshly cleansed eyes and lay back and relax for a few moments. After a long day at work this is just lush, honestly really soothing and well nice. I highly recommend anyone who has allergies or wears contact lenses to give this a go. I find my eyes do not itch as much and the dryness disappears.


 
 
I have tried the famous Cleanse and Polish from Liz Earle, but what else should I try? I hear such good things about the brand. I love the scent from the Eyebright, its all floral/herbal if that makes sense? Would love to hear your thoughts about Liz Earle, please leave me a comment.
 
 
 
Jen x

1 comment:

  1. I love Liz Earle but haven't tried the Eye Bright. My Mum has it, so I may "borrow" it, especially as I have hayfever at the moment and really itchy and sore eyes. Great idea to have it out of the fridge. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap