Thursday 4 April 2013

Ysl Rouge Volupte Shine #9

So recently Ysl released another edition to their Rouge Volupte family. This is the shine version, today I'm sharing Nude In Private #9 with you. There is something about these lipsticks that attract me. The displays on Ysl counters just look exquisite, I struggle to walk past without the odd swatch or two. Sometimes a little bag concealing another purchase.



The packaging is like no other as far as I'm concerned. It's so luxurious, feels heavy and looks expensive. I love how the coloured area in the centre are different for each shade. It certainly helps me when I'm selecting my lipstick of choice for each day. They look so pretty, and if I'm honest perhaps my favourite casing for a lipstick,



Don't be worried this is a dark lipstick, it doesn't look too appealing in the bullet. Remember it's a shine version, this means it's sheer. From experience to get colour payoff in the shine editions you need to go darker. This is perfect for me.



Just one swipe and your left with a beautiful sheer wash of colour. This is another your lips but better, on my lips it's like a rosé bud colour. Just lovely, and great for everyday looks. A firm staple me to wear at work, just enough colour without looking overly made up.



I have a few more Ysl additions in my lipstick collection that I will share with you over the coming weeks. Do you like Ysl lipsticks? Which ones do you have? I'd love to hear from you.


Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap