Saturday 30 March 2013

By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder


Yesterday we drove to Birmingham to have a little shop. My husband had asked what I wanted for Easter, of course I said make up! He always buys me presents, whatever the special day is.

This is from Space N K. I actually got a few goodies, if you follow me on twitter you may well of seen a sneak peek. I will show these to you in more detail over the coming days.

Without going into too much detail yesterday was quite an experience, for all the wrong reasons, but hey ho let's move on. I don't want to think about it.




Here we have By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder. I've read about this item on Ghostparties blog. The claims of this product really intrigued me. So the packaging says 'No Pores, No Lines'. One of my mine concerns with my skin is my pores. I really struggle with them. If you have a recommendations for this issue, please, please, please let me know.



You get a lot of product for your money £41 for 10g. I feel this is a good size and will last quite a while. It comes in a neat little plastic pot. There is a plastic seal covering the powder, I've cut half of this off, This is a lesson I learnt with my Laura Mercier brightening powder. I took it all off and the powder falls out all over the place. I have to be very careful now not to allow the pot to turn over, also before I open the pot I have to tap a few times to ret some powder back into the holes. Ohhhh what a game. I won't do that again.



I was given a demonstration in Space N K, you tip a little into the lid, swirl your brush in, tap off the extra and apply to your face. Using a sweeping motion. This is done before your foundation, you use it as a primer. The effect is just beautiful, think of your skin when you were 16, smooth, soft, clear and I'm swooning again just thinking about it. You can also apply over your fou cation to set or even to touch up through the day. It provides a soft touch, blurring effect for photography, leaving a lumi- smoothing finish ensuring a clear matte skin. This is the finish I like, I have combi skin that tends to go shiny throughout the day. In my profession it's not to easy to nip off to the ladies to touch up. I need long lasting make up.



I've tried this with my Real Techniques Contour Brush. This way I have more control with where I apply. The finish is amazing, this product is like nothing I've ever used before. You may think by using a powder before a liquid foundation you would have a Cakey mess?? But believe me you don't. It's so strange how it works. On the skin it doesn't feel like powder, it's like silk, in fact it's hard to describe. I would urge you to try it for yourself, I made a bee line for this product as soon as I walked in. Dabbed it to my hand and the results were unbelievable. Even my husband was lost for words. Normally he takes a seat, waits whilst I chose and then says ' how much is it today?' He took my hand and looked amazed!




I love the wording on the box, I thought I'd photograph this for you to read. The science behind this product is outstanding.

'A true cosmetics innovation, this colourless, micro fine Hyaluronic acid powder is the new beauty step that can be used day and night, after foundation or skin care.'

I am liking this brand more and more, there are 2 more purchases from this brand that you will see soon.



Have you heard about this product? Or have you tried it?


Jen x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm so thankful for this item, it's what I need x

      Delete
  2. I have never tried this but on the face of it, it sounds awesome! You have made me want it now!

    http://www.allthatslap.com/

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really lovely. I want to try this now!

    http://www.allthatslap.com/

    Grace x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap