Friday 9 August 2013

Bodhi #Escape Travel Set

Bodhi is simply a beautiful eco luxury brand, I urge you to take a look at their wonderful selection of products. I have tried a few products from the range now and loved each one, I have a large wish list of more I would love to try as well. Today I want to show you a fabulous set, inside is a range of their products that is great for travel but is also a great way to try a few different items at once. It also works out to be very cost effective to purchase a set.

Bodhi Escape Travel set*



Clear Flight Friendly Bag
I will be using this bag as my in flight pouch on my next holiday. The size has been specifically made to measure to ensure it abides by the Airports regulations. I have used the pouch recently as a handbag pouch, I have put my smaller items in this to keep myself organised. I will get lots of use from this reusable item, I love sustainability.



Neroli Luce Revitalising Face Oil 5ml
This oil is for normal, combination, dull and tired or blemish prone skin. The ingredients include Tunisian Neroli Oil, Frankincense, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil and Jojoba oil. The results are outstanding, revitalising, toning and re balancing. This is a miracle worker. I can say from experience, my absolute holy grail face oil, I use this heavenly oil every day as part of my skin care routine. This oil has transformed my skin from one that breaks out everyday to dare I say more or less normal. I now get the odd spot at certain times of the month. I will never not have this in my collection. I remember when I first began using Neroli Luce, my skin was literally covered in spots, big angry sore spots. Today I have one spot on my cheek, I am so very happy by the results.

My routine for usage is 1-2 pumps in the morning and 3-4 pumps at night. I tend to spend more time at night massaging my face with the oil. You only need a small amount as the oil spreads well once applied to skin. My first bottle was 5ml and lasted me nearly three months, and I used 2x per day.






Flora Paradisco De Stress Massage & Body Oil 30ml
This item really intrigued me, I have a new found love for body oils. As soon as I noticed the bottle in this set I promptly made a bee line for it. Wow this smells heavenly, before I knew it I was slathering it onto my arm.

This oil is more than an oil its a product that works on the body and mind in a holistic way, its an experience that will leave you feeling amazing, so calm and relaxed. I'm love to breathe in the aroma, this oil includes some wonderful ingredients to include Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Atlas Cedarwood and Apricot Kernel oil. You really need to try this oil, I have received beautiful massages using this, the oil is great for that and leaves my skin so nourished.






Jasmine Falls Relaxing Bath & Shower Therapy 50ml
As the name suggests this is so much more than a body wash, its an experience. Jasmine is one of my favourite scents and Jasmine Falls is divine. I feel calm and relaxed after use, I like to use this in the evenings, this is perfect after a long day of teaching. I have used this in the day time if I am feeling rather stressed, my mind feels clear and mellow after use. The formula goes a long way so you don't need to use a lot of product. My skin feels great afterwards, even better once I have applied the next product I am going to talk about.

Ingredients include Jasmine Absolute, Lavender, Red Mandarin and Vetyver. All completely my scents.






Jasmine Falls Relaxing Body moisturiser 40ml
A beautiful moisturiser to add to the wonderful scent of the body wash. The formula is luxurious, so nourishing to my dry skin. I find this easy to absorb into my skin and leaves me feeling supple and extra soft. That is down to the carefully selected ingredients Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Kukui Nut, Lavender and Jasmine Absolute, simply heavenly.

What I love most about this product is how long the scent lasts on my skin. I can smell this wonderful scent for hours after application. I would love a fragrance in this scent, I can imagine a pretty roller ball as well that would look wonderful in my handbag.





Just take a moment to look at the packaging, when purchasing any luxury items the first thing I look at is the packaging. I can honestly say each product packaging is beautifully designed with tactile coloured glass to sleek bottles and the brand logo is sooo chic. I have all my Bodhi products on display, they look great on my dressing table and bathroom counter.


 
I feel this set is priced well at only £34.00, its a fantastic opportunity to try out a range of products, its like an introduction to the brand Bodhi.
 
All Bodhi products are free from parabens, sulphates, phthalathes, propylene glycol, PABA, palm oil, mineral oil, paraffin, petrochemicals, DEA, synthetic colours or fragrances and animal ingredients. Bodhi never test on animals either.
 
 
Jen x

4 comments:

  1. I am really pleased that you love the Neroli Luce oil, I love this little kit, so very useful! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you for that Ana, you told me about this little miracle! I am sooo keeping a bottle in my collection forever xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Neroli Luce Oil too and this kit is amazing xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! I've got all these lovely products :) Definitely a travel set I'll pick up in the future x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap