Tuesday 9 July 2013

Lush #Putty for your hands soap

I like to try unusual products, and this certainly fits into that category! Putty For Your Hands Soap* is a hand wash, yes that's right a hand wash. When I received this from Lush I could not wait to try it out. I am a totally OCD, I must wash my hands hundreds of times each day, I am not joking. I work in the Health and Social Care sector, I am sure this has something to do with it.




What an odd product, and one that can only be used at home, I don't think it would travel well. I have decanted some of this into a soap dish with a lid to ensure this does not become wet and damage it. I love the concept of this product, it smells heavenly, quite strong of lavender initially but tea tree once I am using it. I would much prefer the lavender scent to say instead of the tea tree, but I understand the tea tree oil has properties that help with infection and bacteria control.


 



The instructions for usage is to break off a small amount and rub between your hands under running water. I must say I really enjoyed reviewing this product. This is what attracts me to Lush, they have products that are outside of the box, they seem to be different from other brands.

 

 
 
I will be restocking once this has all gone, I have enjoyed using this in my kitchen. How you tried this before? I must say it works well with the hand cream.
 
 
 
 
Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap