Sunday 9 June 2013

Lavera BB Cream

I initially wanted to post post about a face of the day, but with a difference. I only want to use all natural products. This is a completely new approach for me, but I really want to give it a go. I will do that at some point, but I have not managed to get all the products I need for that post yet. I have been loving this Lavera Beauty Balm* so much, I really wanted to tell you all about it. I hope to do my face of the day all natural very soon with this amazing Lavera Beauty Balm*



I have been looking for a good natural base for my face of the day for some time, and I am thankful I got this one. It really is a good version, compared to other high street/high end's I have tried previously.




On first inspection I thought the Lavera Beauty Balm*may be a little too dark for me?? But I was wrong, this formulation adapts to your skin tone and blended beautifully into my skin. It was easy to apply, I tend to use my Sigma F80 brush.

 
 
I have really enjoyed trying Lavera Beauty Balm*, and have found myself reaching for it most days. I find the wear time to be very impressive, around the 6-8 hour mark. What I really like about this is it doesn't wear off my skin, the only time it actually comes off is when I remove it. I have found bases wear away, usually around my nose where I get oily. This does not do that, I set my face with a little dusting of powder and I am good to go. I find this offers a blurring effect to my enlarged pores, and smoothes over imperfections, leaving me with a glowing completion.
 
 Another good thing about this base is that I dont feel like I am wearing make up, just like good skin care, a really nice cream that soothes my skin. In fact there are son many fantastic ingredients in this Balm that it is doing good for your skin, whilst you are wearing it.
 
 
I will be posting about my face of the day very soon, but with a difference. This time it will be using only natural products, I will take pictures to show you the finished look.
 
 
Jen x

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realise Lavera did a BB cream, I'm a big fan of their bath products xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a lovely BB cream. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap