Wednesday 8 May 2013

Burts Bees Free Gift


I wanted to show you this fabulous free gift I received with one of my recent Lucy Rose orders. The offer is you must spend £20 on Burt's Bees products and you receive this set for free!! I love free gifts, in fact I have took them up on this offer for a second time as I loved this set so much!!




This is what you get inside the tin. Some are full size and others are travel size, you get 5 items. There are some full size and travel sized products, some are well known blogger cult products!!! I cannot wait to try them all.




Burt's Bees Peppermint & Rosemary Body wash 50ml Travel size
I am new to this product, it smells really strong, as soon as I opened the tin I could smell this. I am looking forward to trying this.




Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm full size
I have read so much about this lip balm. It has been on my list to buy but I had not got around to it yet. It seems to be a firm favourite with a lot of others. I am looking forward to trying this balm.

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm full size
Another well loved lip balm within the blogging community, I am pleased to try this offering.




Burt's Bees Hand Salve 8.5g travel size
I have tried this before and absolutely love it. I cant put into words how Happy I am to own another one. It works wonders on my dry cuticles, smells divine. Lots of essential oils including lavender which is one of my favourite smells. Super happy about this one.




Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 8.5g travel size
I am not a fan of lemon scents to be honest but this scent is not too lemony in fact its smells like lemon curd. I love lemon curd on toast! I will give it a go, but if I prefer the hand salve to this one I will have to think up a new use for this one.


 
What a brilliant gift with purchase, if you love Burt's Bees like I do be quick to enjoy this offer. I have said it before and will say it again Lucy Rose offer outstanding customer service and your order will be there before you know it.
 
 
 
 
Jen x
 


2 comments:

  1. I love burt's Bees products. I definitely want to try out their hand lotions and potions, great post!

    I nominated you for the Liebster award :) http://peace-loveandmake-up.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/the-liebster-award.html

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap