Saturday 16 March 2013

Korres a new experience

Korres is a brand I first heard about through one of the many beauty boxes. I was able to try a body cream, it smelt and felt so nice. Than I picked up a few of their lip balms, body butters and now shower gels. What interests me with the brand itself is the natural formulas. No mineral oil, parabens, silicones.......the list goes on and on, basically NO nasties. Also completely safe for vegetarians and vegans to use.



The liquid is quite thick, in my experience some products that are more natural and have no nasties, can be very runny and you tend to lose a lot of your product. This is a big bonus to me! They lather up well, and left my skin feeling soft, moisturised and smelling amazing. Hours later I kept catching the fragrance on my skin.

I brought jasmine and fig, they are 250ml each so will last me a long time. I brought them from the Birchbox website for £8 each. What a steal! The delivery time was great, they came in a day or two. You also earn Birchbox reward points every time you shop. This is a huge incentive to me, did you know about this scheme???

Do you use anything from this brand? If so leave me a comment, I want to try more.

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap